Thursday, May 19, 2005

Can You Get Cold Sores From A Blood Transfusion?



We are running out! My house will be ready very soon, a few hours separate me from the keys of the house. The house keys are loaded with powerful symbols: are the tools that allow you access to a space that will host your refuge, your anxieties, your fears, your joys and your emotions ... in short your life. I do not know if it's a beautiful experience, I only know that now I am full of expectations, and charge.

Monday is the day of this important step, the keys of the house, the day which will initiate a new phase of my life.

I dreamed about this day so much, but I still feel so far away and unreachable. Fortunately all my energies are projected on the independence of my project, so me and my paranoia are distracted by something that will grow slowly.

My concerns were parked at the moment, I am now completely taken to everything I do and follow and think about e. .. Panic! So many things!

Today I put the picture of my map, now I have a hunger that can not see, I'm going to taste the delicacies of the table :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment