Wednesday, February 8, 2006

I Think I Have Mouth Cancer

this crazy world of boredom

Today I realized that the work I have no friends.

It is a condition that I chose, rather, is a realization that depresses me a bit '. Why are not people who are better character for yourself, or those sharks for career trample anyone.

It 's just bad luck, the fact that my company is full of people arrived or very stupid.

I do not even choose which is the worst category, both give me a hard time and both make me feel like a fish out of water.

I accounts for the fact that I live to work. Not my choice, but as a consequence of shit world in which we live.

I live to work and my life is consumed in a place without friends, congratulations.

No, now I do not want to cry on, I was just doing some considerations, a cynical, but real.

I try to fit in in here, take me down with even a mediocre speech and banal exchanges to have "human" with those around me, but this is disheartening.

If we think the time I have left out here is more often thrown to the wind, I would want to send all fuck off and start over again.

Fortunately, however, started the photography course, an exception to the daily routine that lately I was consuming.

A dip in a world of interesting, but shared with a lot of disadvantaged people:)

The first lesson I was greatly enhanced after a long time - out of the way - I drove the car to go home alone, laughing like a fool, conscious of the fact that you have invested time and money for a good cause.

After a long time I found the strength to pursue interests, to use the time constructively.

These are rewarding sensations, which theoretically should I live for most of the time, but unfortunately it is not.

Ah, I also decided to return to old and satisfying reads:

0 comments:

Post a Comment