Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twister Board Game Fabric

Vacation Diary # 1, Part

a busy week of vacation would be reductive because I had lots of fun!
In most was a fun experience to live with for a week surrounded by friends (and has been sweet for a week living with Ale ... so that now the house is close to me ... I miss and is bad to sleep alone, wake up and see that he is not).



We organized this trip in record time and especially in the mega delay since the beginning of August we came up with this idea! We were afraid of being unable to find package deals for the week higher all year, but with so much tenacity and patience we have found an apartment in San Teodoro: Li cuppulati that one of the participants has also adapted Hotel California "Welcome to the residence cuppulatiii ... Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face" XD ... We take the hit of the summer, as well as the phenomenon of "birbaccione" (always a creation of the musician of the company), the story of birbaccione born on the evening of our arrival: having complied with the bureaucratic requirements for taking possession of residence, the guardian recommends that we be careful because you never know that some native with the excuse of trying to sell the sheep into the house to rob ... in fact, has done more than psychological terrorism and it worked every time so that was good for us jokes, like someone in the shower knocking at the door and said, mimicking the accent Sardinian Pecorino do you want? " ... I wanted to laugh, but my friend was scared the first time seriously ... in short, the fact is that by this elusive and mysterious character that we had to strike fear was "transformed" into a "birbaccione" (in turn all the boys in the company were birbaccioni and playing games: P). Anyway, no one ever suspected he approached the residence, but the sea as well as various vucumprà and sellers of coconut (incidentally, one of them was a poet and recited often "he said Boccaccio, without coconut as I do" XD) there were serious sellers with pecorino van parked outside the beach! True that the country Go to the Romans do!
The beaches are beautiful: we are the ones with the white sand that resembles Rosignano, there are those with seaweed and rocks, there are those with soft soft sand, but in all there is one thing that unites .. . the water incredibly clear and transparent! the color is constantly changing from green to a deep blue to pale blue to the so-called (by me) blue tempera ... describe is so restrictive, but it's really a wonderful sea so much that I regret not having had the courage to go off (swim, but when I feel my feet under the ground there is literally going to panic and the risk of being dangerous for me and those around me T__T).
The last day we took a boat trip with the skipper (in Veneto!) We explained the curiosities of the islands and Tavolara Molara: of course I sat perched in the middle of the boat, but they still managed to enjoy my trip and I you short of breath to see how nature is stunning, even as changes within a few miles! There were rocks and islets of geological totally different from each other! But the thing that impressed me (positively) the most was the wreck of a ship with the boat slowly we began to see the waters of the plates appear reddened by rust. At that moment my heart was a jerk ... ninth know why, but the view of the work eaten by a human sea made me understand how there can overwhelm the power of nature and I felt intimidated: the vessels themselves are spectacular and impressive works, yet the sea is able to corrode and turn them into little rusty skeletons. .. as if it was a no brainer. And I have the feeling that this had also Ale and our friends so much so that for several minutes fell silent. Here, past the moment of awe I felt envious of those who are able to swim in deep water, and maybe knows how to dive ... who knows the show was down there.

Needless to say, leave that paradise was hard and sad and I know that these few lines do not are able to encompass all the experiences this week, but as soon as I get some inspiration I will devote another post to Sardinia, Sardinia that I saw

0 comments:

Post a Comment