Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Abnormal Cells Stomach

First lesson in Japanese!

Follow me below the cut! * __ *



Yesterday morning began the first lesson in Japanese, thanks to an initiative of the university that gave students an opportunity and not to know this language. I was especially excited when she got the teacher mother tongue: Yukari, a sweet lady and very helpful!
First, we asked Quli Japanese words we knew, but did not expect to have in front of a class of fans of anime, manga and J-pop and was positively surprised at the end of our little "smattering." I could say that we are a class of nerds and otaku XD
The lesson of yesterday was started, but since now exciting so much so that two hours literally fly! Seriously when the teacher greeted us thought "but it's gone half an hour ... an hour at most!" then I look at the phone and surprise marked the 18:00!
'm really happy and excited! Tomorrow will be the second lesson and I can not wait! And I know that tomorrow we will all have to make the presentation of ourselves in front of the class! Waaa I do not know what to say XD

I'm happy because last week I have passed me very well and I was very disappointed in a competition to which had great hopes. But oh well, that was it. Sooner or later it will also reach me find my way. Summarize

0 comments:

Post a Comment