Monday, January 1, 2007

German Carved Candles

Neu

new year, new layout.
Although it was not anything planned, I felt like I was just making some changes.
And again I ended up Castlevania. These illustrations are becoming an obsession: P Thanks
Sna for advice. * Smack * [well, one could say that I have said almost crushes here, so thank amending multiplied by a remarkably high number of times.]

Yesterday, deliberately quiet evening. No party or person.
Just me, the couch and "Twilight of the Gods" by Visconti. I had seen, but with my bad habit to carry pieces, so I missed important parts.
I served as a documentary, inspiration, for example the question of pedophilia * *. For the project with SNA.
course, my Christine should be a little 'bigger than Lisa [formerly, the child is called just like that> _ \u0026lt;] I would say that the concept is made anyway.
Beyond this is a good movie. I love Visconti. I can not explain the feeling it gives me, however, is not something that just slips off the video. It reminds me of the mist that remains in a locked room when they smoked too many cigarettes. It is not tangible and you know it just by looking at particular points. Almost see the contrast.
Too bad they did not understand what the fuck they say in German, already struggling on my own, but the Bavarian dialect [info retrieved from Hyo] is beyond my comprehension by-_-

inevitable to look behind, the year just ended, and then return to look forward to drawing a long sigh. Basically no going back. Never.
Despite my nature, every new beginning I feel like Bilbo when he sees the way out of the house.

Home is behind, before us the world,
And there are many paths that attendon,
the background of shadows, vespers and nights, the glow of the stars.



These I think are some of the verses, but just trim them recover the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment