Friday, January 26, 2007

Pirates Of Caribbean Tabs For Guitar

pandorasvase @ 2007-01 - 27T02: 18:00

I just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth .
Well, it was a blow. It will also be defined
fantasy but it is so dramatically real.
Sometimes I wanted a hand to hold. When I shattered my breath in my throat when I seemed to hear the saw in the flesh or the blade of the knife in his mouth.

are satisfied. Finally something that is not the usual story . Nothing
porcelain doll that looks at you with those eyes forever fixed and vacant, this time her face had features delicious, bright eyes and a smile that hides the teeth of a cannibal.
All with a touch that I love. The hypothesis. You know what will happen, but you do not see that happening. Not entirely, anyway.

And with that I can go to sleep. Now we are waiting to see Apocalypto .

0 comments:

Post a Comment