Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How To Get Shoe Polish Off Window

Are you a good morning ... Arch

... starts in the morning, today I'm afraid. : P It does not happen very often

that I turn for home at this time but woke up early, I prefer to stay to study in the soft and warm blanket of my bed, but this morning I have to go to Padua.

need to know that I hate alarm clocks and we use the ringtone of the phone seems more musical and pleasant. Except that I changed phone.
Only last night when I chose the ring, I had to Völkerball Rammstein. [Anagrafe Genevieve - affectionately called so by the angel who gave it to me ^ ^]
Only I have not yet figured out how to work well.
The fact is that at 7 o'clock in something that looks like a cross between The Exorcist and Deep Red wakes me up. Also equipped with vibration. [Consider that the cell was placed on a stack of manga and imagine the waves and the consequent - disturbing - the sound produced by vibrating paper.]
I make a good jump on the bed, the dark, cecata - without glasses because I do not see a cock-expecting at least my mother with a knife or my brother who decided to get rid of the family. Then, finally, I realize and try to turn off the deal. Not knowing whether to laugh or go back to sleep. Finally opto
to get up, I take my PC - I think the second thing I do in the morning after putting his glasses * mumble mumble * - and go downstairs.
My brother is in the bathroom. For that kind of non-aggression pact, I sit at my usual corner in the living room for the ride and post-forum-sites and also provides Gift lights the fire.
Now, my brother must be stoned to me ... after 10 minutes when I pass by in front of her things, turn on my Part e. .. [Guess up is not hard] ... well he jumps with both hands on the heart.
"But .. but ... when you get here?"
"While you were in the bathroom ...."
"But you were always here?"
"... yes ..."
all in dialect, but the savings.
The story of my alarm clock, and from there a discussion on the part of the sadness and the terror of the splatter, through various films. In between there was also Hyoga slipped and I still have to figure out how ...
recall the scenes of Deep Red . I remember an interview with Argento in which the director says that is a lot scarier than a gun a knife because the feeling of meat cut've got it all.
Here come pieces of home made adventures of knives, stupidity and so on.

These are the first twenty minutes of the day ... I do not know if they are then excited to see the rest. * Shudder *

0 comments:

Post a Comment