Friday, April 18, 2008

Amortization Calculator For 360

CONCERT DAVIDE VAN DE Sfroos

Tomorrow night, Saturday, April 19 at Datch Forum di Assago , there is a concert by David Van De Sfroos.
I know that one of us will (the only one who knew the time was so fast and remembered to buy a ticket), but I do not know yet if he wants to tell it here on lj, so if you are around, Go! Most likely you will not enter, but maybe the joy and the air of celebration sentirannno from outside. After about

half an hour to watch videos that can be found on Youtube, I decided to post this:



I chose a bit 'to the song, which remains one of my favorite ( Although in recent weeks appears to rotate in my stereo only "the son of William Tell" and "Sem Parties"), a little 'to the beginning , a little' for the quality : As weblog Cauboi.it you could not expect less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment