Friday, April 25, 2008

Dental Ucr Fees For 2010

Thoughts pensonsi in the absence of ...

Years spent in preparing a future textbook


to control the blood be analyzed

years in school to learn proper manners

and check that the hands are always in place


years spent
to prepare a future textbook
without knowing that the storm is coming


and she does not know

not know the name and she does not know
that after the storm will be nothing 'equal

Years spent preparing
a future textbook
without knowing that the storm is coming

years to train the body not to have it run

the opportunity that comes back without


and she does not know

not know the name and she does not
know that after the storm will be nothing 'equal *





and looked up at the leaden sky I let it pass that is my freedom
and meet the birds fly away And if the wind howls loud that I can not piss
Then I look at the asphalt and my feet, I let it pass that is my freedom
what do you see? I do not know ... I leave to you: boredom And then I would run, walk-around To you I leave you: To walk to school
make me hurt you leave: work
And throw me the desire, the stupid you want to leave .......

to go far My love strong, close ties to you
With a noose, that if we just try
narrows and we die-Sanguino

0 comments:

Post a Comment