Thursday, August 25, 2005

Average Price Of Beer In Krakow

Elf furious

Here it slowly is coming back ....

E 'the gnome of a stomach ache, a character who is not as imaginary as it may seem. With his hands worked with a lot of tenacity in me, he warmed the walls of my stomach and writhing around as if there were any dirty clothes in the washing machine, because the effect is precisely that of a centrifuge.

The pain that I'm trying for the past 40 minutes is so strong that it seems impossible to be caused by my own body, so I thought that there must necessarily be something or someone inside me that you are bothering to give me all these problems:

He OVARICUS , the goblin that care of my menstrual pain, and he remembers to tell me every time I expense the danger of an alien coming.

today just do not want us, I am shocked by the work, anxiety and guilt.

My boss has left for China, I woke up this morning his text messages telling me that the mistake was due to my forgetfulness on his entry visa, and since then I feel the knot stomach. I was playing with the good intentions of meshing with a one year commitment, tenaciously devote myself to my work trying to improve last year when the anxiety I was wrong, but I have not got the correct input.

So the enthusiasm has turned into frustration and I feel like coming back to take my drops of calming, which has kept me company over the past two months. I noticed that the anti-anxiety drugs and have (almost) all names with "X" as if to indicate that quell'incognita seek the help of their chemical compound.

But I promised to give up, I do not want to return to have his mind clouded by drugs and even to We seem numb in body and spirit. The effect of anxiety appears to be effective at first, but then leaves you room to a limbo of anything that you install in your walls brain: where dissolves fears and anxieties leaves room for nothing, impossible to fill.

I want to move and feel alive. The goblin is reminding me that they are still alive, but terribly debilitated.

Adieu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment