Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Used Bread Ovens For Sale

Delusions

E 'common ground, the redbull is a hard drug.

twinpeaksiana Having just one night at Rick's house, where we shot a 5-point response to the first series Lynchana today are prey to delusions and visions. Not so much for the marathon film auteur, but for the Redbull overdose that I injected into the stomach. I'm bad, I thought I had become addicted to orange to taurine, but tonight I was imbarellata next to Richard's side for at least three hours.

The alarm clock is a nightmare, the work had to start again. The journey by car to reach the office has turned into a video game anxiety, where I (the protagonist of the game) I had to dodge all the cars, Viale Sarca, avoiding off the road and crashed into the tram, or invest the old that make you go back to 1000 points at a time.

An Albanian was tempted to roll it out, but I was being "bonus", the one where the machine takes the run to avoid the red and I have not had time to swerve. This time it went well.

Ah, the fool who straps and that is always at the side of the road this morning was not there, it will be a bad sign?

Despite all are still in a good mood this evening at the home of Richard will hold a dinner-party to celebrate the return to Milan after the rainy holiday. I had thought of organizing a costume party, to make it funny event, but apart from the costume redbull I can think of nothing else, then I give, I feel sick.

Vicious  (Lou Reed)

Vicious, you hit me with a flower
You do it every hour
Oh, baby you're so vicious
Vicious, you want me to hit you with a stick
But all I've got is a guitar pick
Oh baby, you're so vicious

When I watch you come, baby, I just want to run far away
You're not the kind of person around I want to stay
When I see you walking down the street
I step on your hands and I mangle your feet
You're not the kind of person that I want to meet
Baby, oh you're so vicious, you're so vicious

Vicious, you hit me with a flower
You do it every hour
Oh, baby you're so vicious
Vicious, hey why don't you swallow razor blades
You must think that I'm some kind of gay blade
But baby, you're so vicious

When I see you coming I just have to run
You're not good and you certainly aren't very much fun
When I see you walking down the street
I step on your hand and I mangle your feet
You're not the kind of person that I'd even want to meet
'Cause you're so vicious, baby, you're so vicious
Vicious, vicious...

                                                 


                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment