Monday, August 29, 2005

Donation Request Letter Church

Moments to remember

Today is one of those days on the calendar to be commemorated with a beautiful "ics" red, a day to remember for something very significant happened to you and that somehow marks a stage of your journey. Well today I received the first bill to be paid for the light of the new house:-D

I know, seems pretty stupid to highlight an event in the calendar of memories so trivial, but for those who-like me-are lagging in a sea of tasks and especially of uncertainty toward the future, the arrival of a bill can make you understand what is real the moment you're experiencing. To tell the truth, yet it all seems so distant, as if you were living away from my next life independently. In fact I have not yet taken the final step, I have not decided on the day when I can finally say "this is my home" Crossing the threshold of the apartment in Via Breda, so I can not but consider all that I am planning, yet fleeting thought.

And do not hide that I very much fear, despite the big pats on the back of congratulations from all sides. From the outside it all seems so easy, or even a privilege to take up your stuff, change an address and start a whole different life, is actually not the case at all. I have not yet all the elements to express myself, but talking conscientiously imagine my future life will certainly not be a walk.

When I opened the envelope containing the bill's articles, I think I have turned up their noses at the sight of the reason for payment. Let's say it was like getting yanked it reminded me how short the distance to my choice. I almost felt like not to have more choice, like I threw the anchor in a port from which I shall never move more, because now the choice was made.

I only hope that the silence of my new home will not be too long and that the loss I'll try not to make me fall again into an abyss oxen. I'm tired of chasing the balance, especially now that I feel so good ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment