Thursday, September 1, 2005

Ceramic Wall Tile Trowel Size

** Deadlines **

I decided to give me a date for peeping into my new home. If you do not use the method of the fixed date risk to frustrate all, codardaggine or insecurity.

Darsi deadlines is my forte: I work on the data, files, appointments, calendars ... but I manage my schedule is not exactly the same thing, not like this ship to date, in that destination, office colleagues or boss. Working on my calendar is to put more attention to the things and details, otherwise I'm the one who fucks with his bare hands.

However, whatever the cost it was decided on 30 cm I am officially a woman with a new residence.

Yesterday at work I thumbed through the new IKEA catalog and I was getting a cuddly. if they are not aged all of a sudden it's because of my youth the seed of DNA takes it hard. The new catalog, which shows the new collection for years to come, have completely distorted prices and measures of all the furniture that I had resolved to purchase, transport and groped to mount shortly. It 's a sign? Or is it bad luck? It means I have to start all over again, again, do not take it anymore.

These last two weeks have been a bit 'extension of relaxing summer vacation Ancona: from about 10 days are installed at the home of Ric, far from my plants and my projects. I have to give me a move, that's for sure.

Oh, and start again in a somewhat mundane life in Milan.

Saturday night I was at the shelter, I enjoyed it, there were many people and I enjoyed it, as happened not so long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment