Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why Do I Crave Popcorn

- It was a bit '- Buh

was a bit 'not updated my pages, I would say that there are now a bit' of things to tell:) First

now I have short hair, I have cut them yesterday, but actually does not I like that. The result is due to classic ears deaf that hairdressers have when trying to explain how you cut, do whatever the fuck they want on time and after work or you satisfied or start swearing.

I opted for the former, partly because I was about to be submerged by the split ends, but luckily my fringe has been saved or would have gone very differently.

I do not have pictures to post, but I will soon.

Then there are many updates on my house! I will not cheer yet, but we're probably running out. I miss only the documents to get gas, but after so many reminders references to foreman, and after a free fuck received by the head of the plants on my insistence to get me 'I'm gas, now go on to pick up everything, and soon I will do the opening ceremony.

I am much more calm now, better manage my anxieties, which in truth they are almost completely rarefied. Sleep you need is helping me and now I wake up a few weeks now with a smile on my face and I feel that I miss very little to be truly happy. Let's say you are on track:)

To bask in this blissful enrich this blog with some nice pictures, the pictures explain more than a thousand stories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment