Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Pirates Of The Carribean Clasic Guitar Tab

lysergic

It 's very difficult to explain what happened to me tonight, but somehow I have to make the strange emotions I have experienced, or the head may explode.
spent the night was the cradle of strange nightmares, with effects never felt so far, I have very much frightened, but fascinated at the same time. I
memories rather confused, but so far now I have got to appunatare what happened to me, so I will try to draw from memory, using - I hope - words to capture what happened.
I had dreams that I have done LSD experience, this is clear. In the dream, the atmosphere was
corposissima, was almost palpable, but the material was composed of a strange, almost liquid, but heavy at the same time. everything around me was as filtered by a huge mass of thick liquid dripped down to earth and that: the walls, edges, faces and people were melted, everything had a hell of color, with shades that tended to red and black.
felt in danger, even though people around me were always those. I had the feeling of not being able to handle situations, to have lost control over my ability and I could not help but let slip about what was happening around me.
I felt that someone was exploiting my life, what was happening around me was all too surreal to be able to understand and address, so I had to make sure that the other guide me in a world that I could not understand.
I had on me a lot of anxiety, I did not recognize any of the places around me and it was very hot. I've seen cemeteries and dark rooms, I saw the expressions on people being bad, but despite these events could not run away anywhere, I was not in power to do so alone. There were those who guided me, but he had no intentions of convincing with words comforted me, but inside I felt that I should not trust. What
bad memories, if I try to think about it and close my eyes are still in the dream, but I do not like.
I do not know what meaning has the dream I had, but when I woke up I had an inkling of having to necessarily change anything, as if the images I had drawn some hidden meaning to understand sooner or later.
I try to think and decipher, but I'm still pretty shaken.
Perhaps an idea of why I'm so angry, but I have to process it better.
Good morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment