Friday, September 9, 2005

Write Letter To Hr Generalist Director

.

Last night I had yet another collapse, though there are serious reasons to collapse.
I assume they are still very stressed by what is becoming a full time job: being a good girlfriend, an independent woman and a couple of administering a meager salary, which can afford to make ends meet.
I was at my grandmother's house and for once she was to rest your hand on my shoulder, to give me some words of comfort, telling me that I should not worry, I will not stay in the middle of a road that will not leave me alone. ..
I hate this state of heightened emotionality, have sudden mood swings and not knowing hold my tears.
If I start in September with this bad habit, where will it end?

Ah, maybe there's good news ci confido molto: domenica Rick intervisterà i DM per la redazione di Vogue. Forse sarò con lui. Forse impazzirò dalla felicità :-D


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment