Friday, September 2, 2005

Power Of Attorney Oklahoma Banking

Katrina

these days are literally kidnapped from what the press and media talk about Hurricane Katrina. View pictures of a city devastated by the force of nature and human selfishness folded shakes me a lot. Today I reflected on what the human race is unable to react even in the face fraternal misfortunes such as the one that occurred in New Orleans a few days ago. The newspapers told of scenes of violence and crime, which even the far west of hundreds of years ago ...

Man is selfish, I had no doubt, but often verges levels bestial unspeakable, almost ashamed to be made of this paste. I would like to contribute something

way to support thousands of eprsone plagued by a tragedy that I can not deal with my strength: think about what is happening over there reminds me of how many privileges I enjoy every day.

My worst nightmare is to be alone, and at the same time not to have more certainty of the future. At 27 I still set my life on steel pillars as the family and the support of friends and acquaintances, looking good and satisfactory economic conditions, through which all things and live a life without major worries or concerns. ; But deep down I know that one day these reference points and these certainties slowly weaken and I will have to rely only on myself and on inner strength during these years that I built day by day. If I was suddenly taken away everything I have, by uncontrollable forces of nature, or fate, I am convinced that'd give it the weight of fear.

How beautiful youth

that runs though!

Who wants to be happy, either:

of tomorrow there is no certainty.

this or Bacchus and Ariadne

beautiful vanishes, and the other burning:

because 'the time flies, and tricks,

stan happy together forever.

These nymphs and other people

are happy though.

Who wants to be happy, either:

of tomorrow there is no certainty.

These are pleased satiretti,

nymphs in love,

for caves and thickets

have their place one hundred ambushes;

ago by Bacchus heated

ballon, but Salton.

Ch want to be happy, either:

of tomorrow there is no certainty.

These nymphs also have dear

from them be deceived:

can not do Amor shelter,

if not rude and ungrateful people:

time together mixed

suonon, canton, however.

Who want to be happy, either:

of tomorrow there is no certainty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment