Thursday, August 25, 2005

Handsfree Masterbator

... Around the blogs ...

This I must give:

Having made a quick round of Splinder, I realized the large number of blogs written by girls under age .... well, in a fit of civic spirit, I opted for a post service, dedicated to these new friends bloggers, allowing them to take advantage of the superior experience of someone who is much older than them ....

1) Not you're strange, you are not abnormal, you are not crazy, you're all the same and write all the same fucking things!
2) If you are not Finnish, and not have to write an exegesis of Tordenkakerlakk (the cockroaches in the Thunder), there is no reason why your blog should be some damn damn k!
3) Needless to strive and be terrible questions, why he did not notice you, you're a toilet!
4) Take that shit about JavaScript, that if I wanted a huge cuoricione instead of the cursor, I thought I alone!
5) Feeling like a cloud of life melts into the garden of thorns above the dew does not mean anything!

's girls, this post is for you .... I hope to be helpful ....

Courtesy of Ubikindred ( http://www.artatamente.splinder.com/ )

0 comments:

Post a Comment